Find out about microcurrent, what it is, what it can do for you and where you can get it in Cheshire, England.
My name is Caroline and I am your qualified and experienced Beauty Therapist. Microcurrent is tried and tested and can do anything from provide the pick me up you need through to creating a non-surgical facelift. I hope that I can help guide you through the process.
What does microcurrent do?
The Micro-current treatment is designed to re-educate your muscles and rejuvenate skin.
What is it?
Microcurrent cosmetic electrotherapy has been around since the 1970s, and is sometimes called a “non-surgical facelift“.
How does it work?
Micro-current treatment works by passing a very small electric current through your skin into your muscles. The current is so small that it is very safe, and you probably won’t even feel it. It is just enough current to remind the muscle what it should be doing without triggering a response.
What are the benefits
- Non invasive
- Enhances natural features
- Softens & reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Encourages collagen production to plump tissue
- Lifts sagging muscles
- Tones flabby or sunken areas
- Tightens and reduces open pores
- Improves colour and texture of the skin
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles under eyes
- Gives youthful appearance to the skin
- Takes 10 to 12 sessions over 5 to 6 weeks and then just monthly sessions to maintain
- Completely safe